Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Wednesday, December 26


I need me one of those chill pills to just sit back, relax, and soak in the atmosphere and company; not think (excessively) and burden myself (and others) unnecessarily.

(Resolution #1, check)

So anyway it appears my virus is very kia lang, and has infected:
- my mum
- jolin
- xiang
- my boss

Pai seh very much, I will try my best to keep away from everyone else.
To those who are already sick, HUAT AH!

I love the way she fills her clothes.
She looks just like them girls in vogue.
I love the way she plays it cool.
I think that she is beautiful.

She's so lovely
She's so lovely
She's so lovely
She's so lovely

I love the way she bites her lip
I love the way she shakes them hips.
I love the way she makes me drool.
I think that she is beautiful.

She's so lovely
She's so lovely
She's so lovely
She's so lovely

A stunner, I want her
Was she this fit when she was 10 years younger?
Come see me discreetly.
She says she's got a trick or two to teach me.

I don't know
I don't know
I don't know
How we'll make it through this

I think that you are lovely
I think that you are beautiful!




<3<3<3 :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New